SmallTrain Open Source Project
This section describes the SmallTrain open source project.
SmallTrain is able to use for commercial purposes, and you can create your own AI model by inputting the data you have. We are making it open source so that you can easily create high-accuracy AI models.
Artificial General Intelligence Open Source Goal
In the context of the third AI boom that began with deep learning, many companies are developing their own AI. However, each type of AI is classified as a “Narrow AI” and is only active in the industry for limited uses. We are convinced that AI technology is a fundamental technology for machines to help humanity and build symbiotic spheres. As a platform for that, we propose “Harmonic AI”. Let’s help each other with their own small data, aiming for a better society, by integrating the AI that they have independently developed and forming a general-purpose AI!
Open SourcePlease see this site.
- Environment where you can work remotely (using version control system GitLab)
- OSS project contributing experience
- AI model building experiences
Background of project Started
- AI development is considered difficult because it requires data science knowledge and advanced programming skills.
- There is also a method of creating an AI model using an open source trained model, but the quality is not sufficient to operate the service
In order to solve such a situation, Geek Guild released the source code of the AI model that generalized the learned model developed in-house, and started a project to make it widely used for service development.
Adopted Kyoto Economic Gardening Program in 2019
How to Use SmallTrain
In this version, first of all, as an introduction, we introduce how to create an AI model for image recognition.
It is used for a wide range of AI services such as time series data prediction and voice recognition.
It can be used as a wrapper, and as a library for TensorFlow and PyTorch.